The only source of knowle…
The only source of knowledge is experience.
– Albert Eisntein
It doesn’t matter how many resources you have if you don’t know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Career Venn Diagram
I found a very interesting post by +J Wynia how to evaluate a business idea or a potential career shift. He represent it in 3 big circles:
- Stuff I Enjoy Doing
- Stuff I’m Good At, and
- Stuff The Market Pays For.
Each circles intersects with each other and it serve as a guide that leads to utopia.
I made some few tweaks and color adjustments. And I replace three intersecting shade to: “Learn it”, “Love it”,and “Sell it”
- If you found your self in the middle of everything. You know your job very well, you enjoyed doing it, and the company pays you well… you are basically in utopia. Your dream job. The job you ever wanted.
- In the case of, you enjoyed doing your stuff and paid for it but you are not good at it. You need to learn more to keep you in the middle.
- And sometimes, you’ll find self in a situation where you’re good in doing your stuff… and it pays you doing it… but it took so much energy to finish it… then you have to love your stuff.
- Then sometimes, you enjoyed doing it, and your are good at it… but it doesn’t pays you well… Put your stuff in the market… sell it!
I imagine it like a riffle crosshair aiming from a distance… it moves over the time and you have to adjust to keep you in the target.
Hope it helps…
Thanks to +J Wynia !
Original post: https://plus.google.com/114024243471683897282/posts/8WbGpco4jj9
[Repost] Job Posting : Three Optometrist
For its expansion plans, A C Villalobos Optical, Inc. is now accepting applications to covet Cainta, Rizal and Pasig City operations. You may send your resume to acvillalobos[at]ymail.com.
Better eyesight, better life.
You must be logged in to post a comment.