- No Overlapping and Continuous Bus Lines
- No Additional Structure and Disruptions to Commuters
- Combination of Bus Loops and Links Routes
- Utilise and Fine-tune Existing Bus Stops
- Phase-out Ordinary (No Air-Conditioning) City Buses
Uber app just started few months ago in Manila… I’m so excited to try it out. ^_^ w00t!!
Just use your iPhone or an android phone to pick you up, where you can also see and track their sleek executive car through the app. They will arrive in no time and you don’t have to wait that long. oh ha!
Zero hassle! I use my credit card registered to my Uber account to pay for their service. If you’re interested to join, use “jv0eb” promo code… they will give you PhP1,000 credits… sweet!
Headed by Dr. Eric Talens, Ugnayan ng Pahinungod Manila went to Hernani Eastern Samar to conduct a medical mission with the help of 4×4 Philippines, Mountaineering Federation of the Philippines, Inc. and group of IT Professionals from Metro Manila.